The Operations Committee consists of senior learning technology personnel in each of the Faculties, CTL, and representatives of CTLT and UBC IT. Members of this committee gather input from faculty and students, as well as from the other learning technology committees. Decisions about operational priorities and implementations of new systems and services are the committee’s remit.
- Natasha Boskic – Senior Manager, Learning Design, Professional Development and Community Engagement, Faculty of Education
- Carol Jaeger – Associate Dean, Academic, Faculty of Applied Science
- Paul Joseph – Systems Librarian, Library
- Michelle Lamberson – Acting Director, Centre for Teaching and Learning, Okanagan Campus (ex officio)
- Cyprien Lomas – Assistant Dean, Learning Technologies, Faculty of Land and Foods Systems
- Jon-Paul Marchand – Manager, Educational Technology and Learning Designs, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Peter Marshall – Associate Dean Undergraduate Students, Faculty of Forestry
- Janet McCracken – Associate Director, Technology-Enhanced Learning, Arts ISIT, Faculty of Arts
- Jason Myers – Instruction Designer/Project Manager, Arts ISIT, Faculty of Arts and Faculty Liaison (Arts), The Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology
- Noureddine Elouazizi – Strategist, Teaching and Learning Technologies, The Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology
- Rob Peregoodoff – Director, Learning Services, Sauder School of Business
- Claudio Pini (Chair) – Director, Application Management Services, Information Technology
- James Richardson – Clinical Associate Professor, Faculty of Dentistry
- Gary Rosborough – Senior Manager, Education Technology, Faculty of Medicine
- Marianne Schroeder (Chair) – Associate Director, Teaching and Learning Technologies, The Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology
- Jim Sibley – Director, Centre for Instructional Support, Faculty of Applied Science
- Derek White – Manager, Application Integration and Learning Analytics, The Centre for Teaching, Learning and Technology (ex officio)
- Tammy Yasrobi – Manager, Learning Applications, Information Technology (ex officio)
Note: where two members are listed for one Faculty, members alternate.
- The Learning Ecosystem Operations Committee governs the operation of all tools in the Learning Technology Ecosystem. Members of the Committee gather input from faculty and students, from the LT Leadership Team, from the Innovation and User Committees and from the LT Hub Leadership group.
- Establishes operational priorities and implementation approaches for new systems, software, functionality and services are the Committee’s remit. Members are responsible for change management and communications associated with implementations in their respective Faculties.
- Establishes operational priorities.
- Monitors risks, quality, and progress of learning ecosystem operations.
- Recommends and implements operational policies, processes, procedures and/or direction required for smooth operations (with referral to other appropriate decision making bodies where needed).
- Governs the implementation of new systems, software, functionality, services as directed by LTLT and the LT Hub Leadership group.
- Guides operations of systems, software, functionality, and services related to the advancement of teaching and learning through the use of learning technologies.
- Strategic overstay of University-wide systems, software, services and support that are primarily used for teaching and learning (including: classroom technology, mobile technology, media and content repositories).
- Scope includes established (enterprise), emerging (pilot) and potential (innovation) LT tools and applications.
- Coming soon
- January agenda items coming soon
- February agenda items coming soon
- March agenda items coming soon