VideoScribe is an animation software that allows instructors to create animation videos on a virtual whiteboard. Instructors can choose from an extensive library of shapes, images and text fonts, customize the animations, and add voiceovers and soundtracks.
Getting started How do I get started?
UBC offers campus-wide free access to VideoScribe for faculty, staff, and students. You'll first download the software to your computer, then install and open it to start making projects.
The easiest way to download and install is:
- Log in to Connect with your CWL.
- Click the "Resources" tab on the top of the page.
- Scroll down to "VideoScribe Registration".
- Fill in the fields to register for a VideoScribe account.
- You will receive an email from VideoScribe with a link to complete your registration. After you have created a VideoScribe account, download the software onto your computer.